Hours per weekend: (Minimum 12)
Rate per hour: £7.00ph
The rink is currently looking to recruit a new weekend supervisor to assist in our public skating sessions. We are looking for someone who is mature, reliable and will be able to cope with responsibilities. It can be quite busy so you must be quick to learn, able to use your initiative, be hard working and have great communication skills.
Hours of work are variable depending on our bookings so you must be flexible but initially you will be required to work a minimum of 7 hours per day on Saturday, and 6 hours per day on Sunday.
There is the possibility of extra hours during school holidays.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with the general public
- Flexible availability for weekend work
- Valid First Aid certificate (or acceptance of personal responsibility for obtaining certificate if offered job)
- Valid CRB check (or acceptance of the rink to perform full accessni checks)
- Ability to keep and maintain records.
The role will involve the following:
- Serving customers
- Using till
- Making hot drinks & Selling tuck shop items
- Volunteer management
- Rink skating supervision
- Perform recordkeeping tasks (i.e. time schedules and other required reports).
- Maintain and control equipment inventory.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you think you are the person for this job, please download the application forms below:
Application Form (Word)
Application Form (PDF)