We are currently looking to recruit an energetic & responsible member of staff to fill the role of “Assistant Operations Manager” at The Rink Sports Arena.
Below is a summary of the role and a link to the application form is at the bottom of this page.
Application closing date is Wednesday 11th July 2018 CV’s will not be accepted.
Job title: Multi Sport Arena Operations Manager
Job Type: Full Time (Tuesday – Saturday)
Location: The Rink Sports Arena Portadown
Salary: £18,070 – £21,734 (Experience Dependant)
Sector: Chairty / Not for profit
Application closing date: Wed 11th July 2018 5pm
The successfull aplicant will be responsible for overseeing the effective day to day operational management of the facility, including bookings, stock checking & ordering, staff rota, facility maintenance & cleaning, customer service, health & safety and cash management. You will also have responsibility for overseeing that all operational policies & procedures are implemented properly.
You will have responsibility for ensuring the facility is prepared for use in accordance with the planned activities and all areas maintained to the highest standard for health & safety, cleanliness, security and operational effectiveness.
The operations manager will provide a diverse pool of casual staff with support and guidance on a daily basis ensuring the customer experience & welfare are their top priority.
Context of the Role
- The Operations manager role reports to the CEO, and will work closely him and with other team members on a daily basis.
- You’ll generally work 40 hours per week, but longer hours may be required on occasion to meet project deadlines or to cover emergencies. Flexibility for morning, afternoon & evening time work is required. (A weekly rota will be set each week by the CEO)
- Bank holiday work is essential
- This role involves periods of loan work
You’ll need to demonstrate:
- interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills
- procurement and negotiation skills
- the ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
- confident decision making
- time management skills
- project management skills
- the ability to draw information from various sources, including people
- clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents
- teamwork skills and the ability to lead and motivate others
- IT skills
- a practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
- A full driving license is required and access to a vehicle.